So.. I don't feel like making a new layout right now. But I did add a picture of YUKI.
She has a hamster on her head.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's the best picture I've ever seen. That made my day. Hah! beat you to the layout :3. well I'll talk to you sooner or later! We should hang out again!
I'm so flattered. But the other song is very hard. The intervals are too far apart, and I don't think I cover them too well... Not only that but the strumming is a pain in the ass for it. Yet...she likes that song more. Damn't why does it have to be the hard ones?
THen again, I can see why since that song is a lot more.. uh... passionate?
Anywho, I get out wednsday, so lemme know if you want to do something.
2 comments:
That's the best picture I've ever seen.
That made my day.
Hah! beat you to the layout :3.
well I'll talk to you sooner or later! We should hang out again!
I'm so flattered.
But the other song is very hard.
The intervals are too far apart,
and I don't think I cover them too well...
Not only that but the strumming is
a pain in the ass for it.
Yet...she likes that song more.
Damn't why does it have to be the hard ones?
THen again, I can see why since
that song is a lot more..
uh...
passionate?
Anywho, I get out wednsday, so
lemme know if you want to do something.
Post a Comment